GIFT GUIDE FOR FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS – Staff Approved!
- fitbit blaze – Some of our staff here are already using the fitbit blaze. This is an enhanced version from previous FITBIT models. Approved by John K. (www.fitbit.com)
- Spoonk – This acupressure mat touts the benefits of deeper sleep, muscular relief and the reduction of stress and anxiety. Approved by Pam L. (www.spoonkspace.com)
- Polar Sensor H7 (chest strap) – Chest straps provide the best accuracy and Polar technology is tried and true. Match this with a watch receiver or phone app. Side note: Interesting studies are occurring around Heart Rate Variability for analysis of overall wellness. Approved by Paul D. (www.polar.com)
- Blender Bottle – This stainless steel 26-ounce double-wall vacuum insulated Blender Bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and has surgical-grade stainless steel blender ball so you can keep your shakes smooth. Comes with a leak-proof Guarantee. This is an earth-friendly reusable solution! Approved by Dan I. (www.blenderbottle.com)
- UNDER ARMOUR “Undeniable” Duffle/Gym Bag – No one will deny this superior bag! UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish. Comes with a large front zippered pocket, large vented pocket for laundry or shoes, one mesh pocket & an additional l pocket. 24.8″ x 11.8″ x 12.9″ (W x L x H). Approved by Sue H. (www.underarmour.com)
- The Stick – The original and still the best handheld massage tool on the market. Easy to use Since 1988 the award-winning Stick has been used by Pro sports teams, Olympians and recreational athletes. Excellent for trigger point therapy, muscle wellness and muscle recovery. Approved by Denise B. (www.thestick.com)
- Harbinger Gloves – Protect and improve your grip so you can push through with this essential lifting accessory. There are many choices from wrist strap to power (Jeff likes the Power and the Lifting Straps)! Approved by Jeff D.
You can also amaze your favorite person (including yourself) with any gift from Century Fitness!
A neat way to give your gift is to put funds on a prepaid account for purchases at the club such as; tasty protein shakes, HydroMassage bed time, and even Bootcamps or Small Group Training.
Speaking of training, the following fantastic trainers are still accepting Personal Training clients:
Linda Raina, Paul Dalton, Juleyka Rivera, Denise Bonner-Stone, Kim Ewing
A CFit gift always FITS…