By your Member Service and Fitness Staff at Century Fitness
Our theme for 2019 is positive change and beyond. One of the best ways to start your own personal fitness revolution is to seek out an extremely talented CFit Trainer. Our amazing trainers specialize in all sorts of strategies and methods, so you can be on the fast track to your goals.
It doesn’t matter your age, if you are just starting out, or you’ve been working out for years. Trainers can work around any limitations or concerns and get you to the best, most fit “new you” possible! They are pretty much rocket scientists in the world of fitness. Are you ready to launch?
- PERSONAL TRAINING – As always, CFit offers a tremendous value and easy terms. Only $28 for 30-Minute Sessions – minimum of 4.
- SMALL GROUP TRAINING – Is all about the focused group, specialized methods, and sharing the Trainer’s fee. Exciting programs range in rates from $12 to $15 depending on time and format.
– The Century Fitness Personal & Group Training Staff –
Linda Raina – Applied Exercise Science, TRX Level II, Obstacle Course (Spartan Certified), Pre/Post Natal, Personal & Group Training, Strength & Conditioning, Group Ex Instructor, Marathon Coach
Denise Bonner-Stone – Health/Fitness & Nutrition, AFAA, TRX Level I, Group Ex Instructor
Juleyka Rivera – WITTS Personal Training, Zumba Licensed Instructor, Bilingual Trainer (Spanish)
Lauren Caprile – Athletic Trainer, EMT, MOSSA Group Power, Ride & Fitness, ACE Certified Trainer, Challenge Course Facilitator
Steve Majike – Health/Fitness & Nutrition, ASFA Certified, Trilingual Trainer (Spanish, Russian)
Annalisa Mazza – Biology/Pre-med, NETA Certified Trainer, Sport & Rec Management, Club Sports Council, AFAA Group Ex
- Body Composition Analysis
- Sports Nutrition
- Recreation/Sport Training
- Obstacle Course Training
- Pre-Post Natal
- Balance Training
- Weight Management
- Fitness testing/screenings