Working It Out Together – Checking-In
Check it out! This month we’re writing about Checking-In! It is so simple and easy… and of course all members are required to do this. The great news is almost every member does. So why bother bringing this up?
Top 5 Reasons Why Checking-In is Fun and Exciting! (slight exaggeration)
- In the event anyone needs to reach you for an urgent matter, we know you’re here and staff can come get you.
- There may be a message to update something with your membership plan.
- A few insurance companies and employers are starting to require a minimum attendance to get any reimbursement.
- If you referred a new member and hear “Congratulations”, you know we have added a free month to your plan.
- Checking-In utilizes forearm, triceps and deltoid muscles. See that, you already started your warm-up. Try alternating arms each visit!
To make Checking-In even smoother you can download an app for your phone. One of the more popular apps is called Key Ring.