- Arrive early for classes or group training so you can be assured there is time to completely warm-up.
- If you are exercising for the first time, or, have encountered a significant change in health, you should consult your physician.
- Start out slowly and pace yourself during workouts or exercise classes.
- Wear proper clothing that is comfortable and allows cooling along with supportive sneakers.
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after workouts.
- Become oriented by taking our Strength Training and Express Workout instruction with our professional fitness team.
- Follow along with the instructor and ask questions if you are having difficulty.
- Share strength and weight equipment between sets.
- Return equipment in original condition and position and wipe it clean.
This article is intended to provide general knowledge of health and fitness principles and should not be taken as medical advice or used to diagnose health problems or for treatment purposes. It is not a substitute for medical care provided by a licensed and qualified health professional. Always consult your doctor or licensed healthcare provider for personalized advice on diet and exercise.